Regarded as one of the premiere conferences for cyber insurance, legal, regulatory, privacy, and security leaders, the NetDiligence Cyber Risk Summit in Toronto brings industry experts and innovators together to share and learn in three days of informative and engaging sessions.
Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps, Cyber Risk and Business Intelligence and Investigations practices are proud to sponsor the Summit, and invite you to join Jonathan Fairtlough for the panel: “Sector Risk: Retail and Franchise”.
- Privacy regulations specific to retail
- PCI Compliance
- Current and emerging risks
- Key coverage considerations
- Reducing cyber risk
- Matthew Davies (M), Chubb
- Dan Lewis, Arthur J. Gallagher Ltd.
- Jeremiah Tonn, Zurich Canada
- Jonathan Fairtlough, Kroll
- Julie Himo, Norton Rose Fulbright