In this breakfast seminar, we will look at why financial services companies are targeted by hackers and how to avoid common mistakes in breach preparations - based on our experience of helping companies respond to over 1,000 breaches last year alone.
Register for the seminar.
Topics will include:
- How to set a defensible narrative before the incident
- Key responsibilities and common gaps to address in an Incident Response Plan (IRP)
- Fundamental deliverables from the response team and how to keep them under privilege: forensics artefacts, response communications, government agency and regulatory and consumer notifications
- 8:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. – Registration and breakfast
- 9:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. – Seminar
All the time slots mentioned above are in GMT
Who Should Attend?
This complimentary seminar is aimed at business leaders and those responsible for cyber risk. No prior knowledge or expertise is required.