Duff and Phelps' Valuation Advisory team invites you to an Intellectual Property (IP) breakfast seminar on 24 September in our offices at St Stephen's Green.
Topics Will Include:
- IP valuation – the when, the why, the how
- The importance of IP in fast growing companies
- IP strategy – common pitfalls
- Raising capital
If you are interested in attending, please email [email protected].
Schedule: 8:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. (GMT)
- Niall Cribben, Head of Valuation Advisory, Ireland, Duff and Phelps
- James Palmer, Managing Director, Valuation Advisory, Duff and Phelps
- Claire Penny, Commercial Director, Wia
- Raymond Hegarty, Chief IP Officer, Everseen, IP Strategist and author of “Billion Dollar IP Strategy”
- Joe Doyle, Intellectual Property Manager, Enterprise Ireland
- Niall Quinn, CEO, Fanzfirst, former Irish football international representing teams including Arsenal, Manchester City and Sunderland, ex-chairman of Sunderland Association Football Club