Join Duff & Phelps for a breakfast seminar where we will address the specific issues confronting LLPs when implementing the Senior Managers and Certification Regime (SM&CR) which will apply to solo regulated firms from 9 December 2019.
We are delighted to be joined by keynote speaker, Peter Ewing of the Financial Conduct Authority, and guest speaker, Nick Colston, Partner, Simmons and Simmons.
- The Financial Conduct Authority's expectations on how SM&CR will apply to LLPs
- The legal challenges presented by SM&CR facing LLPs and their members
- How SM&CR impacts the tax status of the LLP's members
- Practical application of SM&CR relating to Corporate Members
- 8:30 a.m. – Registration and Breakfast
- 9:00 a.m. – Welcome and Seminar
- 10:30 a.m. – End
Time slots mentioned above are in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)
Andrew Lowin, Technical Director, Compliance and Regulatory Consulting, Duff & Phelps
- Peter Ewing, Technical Specialist, Conduct and Culture Supervision, The Financial Conduct Authority
- Nick Colston, Partner, Simmons and Simmons
- Marie Barber, Managing Director, Compliance and Regulatory Consulting, Duff & Phelps
- Mark Turner, Managing Director, Compliance and Regulatory Consulting, Duff & Phelps
* Please note we are unable to accept registrations from journalists.