Duff & Phelps and Pagemill Partners, the technology division of Duff & Phelps, are hosting a networking breakfast and panel discussion at the 3 West Club–New York on Wednesday, October 23, 2019.
Register now for the event.
Our distinguished panel of C level executives will discuss key themes shaping marketing technology, with a particular focus on the use of data for targeted marketing. Topics addressed include:
- Understanding key themes impacting the Marketing Tech eco-system including use of data for targeted marketing and related privacy concerns
- Understanding data and how to use it: What makes data propriety? How can brands and other marketers use data to make smarter marketing decisions including on marketing spend allocation?
- How to measure success: What metrics are used to calculate the ROI of marketing spend? How can marketers best understand, allocate and optimize their marketing budgets?
- 8:00 a.m. - 8:45 a.m. – Registration, breakfast and networking
- 8:45 a.m. - 10:15 a.m. – Keynote, panel discussion and Q&A
- 10:15 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. – Networking with panelists
Time slots mentioned above are in ET.
- John Nardone, CEO, Flashtalking–The independent, data-driven primary and personalization ad server for sophisticated advertisers
- Bryan Gernert, CEO and Co-Founder, Resonate–Customer intelligence platform focused on helping brands and agencies establish and maintain better customer relationships and meaningful engagement
- Kristine Steuart, CEO, Allocadia–Marketing software to help plan, budget, analyze and optimize marketing spend
- Adrienne Menard, CEO and Co-Founder, Botify–Unified application suite for enterprise search marketing and Search Engine Optimization
- Paul Bell, CRO and GM of Data, 33Across–Platform focused on consumer attention for automated advertising, unifying high-impact creative, quality supply and real-time audience data at true programmatic scale