Josh McDougall, Director in the Cyber Risk practice at Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps, will lead the open discussion “Cryptocurrencies & Virtual Assets” at the Forum on International Enforcement of Judgements & Awards.
The Forum’s Steering Committee welcomes up to 48 specialists in the area of international enforcement of judgement and awards. Both from common and civil law jurisdictions, including litigation and arbitration practitioners, investigators, forensic accountants, founders and courts.
In addition to Cryptocurrency, other topics that will be discussed at this year's forum include:
- Evidence Gathering in Complex Situations including How Government Can Help Recover Assets
- World Wide Freeze Orders
- Mutual Legal Assistance Treaty (MLAT)
- Cryptocurrencies and Virtual Assets
- Using Electronic/ Computerized Tools for Finding and Managing Data in Enforcing Judgements and Awards
- Insolvency and United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL)