Join Duff & Phelps for a webcast that shows you how to use the Cost of Capital Navigator to develop cost of equity capital estimates for smaller companies.
Schedule: 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. (EST)
During the webcast we will present a case study which will show you how to incorporate U.S. Industry data, such as debt to equity ratios and other factors, to support, benchmark and strengthen your analysis. We will also highlight new enhancements to the platform, including the new excel add-in.
Topics will include:
- Using the Cost of Capital Navigator to estimate cost of equity capital for smaller companies
- Using U.S. Industry data to support, benchmark and strengthen your analysis
- New enhancements: excel add-in
Who should attend:
- Valuation Professionals
- Corporate Development Teams
- Finance Department Leaders Investment Banking Professionals
- Private Equity & Hedge Fund Professonals
Presenter: Jim Harrington, Director, Duff & Phelps