Duff & Phelps is a community partner for a business valuation workshop organized by i-Deals Network on November 13-14 in Singapore. The event will be conducted by Aswath Damodaran, a valuation veteran and professor of finance at NYU Stern School of Business.
Register for the event here.
Why you should attend:
- Value any kind of firm in any market, using discounted cash flow models (small and large, private and public).
- Value a firm using multiples and comparable firms.
- Analyze and critique the use of multiples in valuation.
- Value “problem” firms such as financially troubled firms and startups.
- Estimate the effect on value of restructuring a firm.
Who should attend:
- Equity research analysts, who are interested in examining alternatives to the multiples that they use or the linkage to discounted cash flow models.
- Corporate financial officers, who want to understand the details of valuation, either because they are planning acquisitions or are interested in value enhancement strategies for their firms.
- Analysts involved in mergers and acquisitions, who would like to acquire a wider repertoire of valuation skills.
- Portfolio managers who are interested in the effects of corporate restructuring on firm value, and the implications for portfolio management.