Join leaders from Duff & Phelps, Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton, Microsoft Corporation, Roche Industries, and Sterne Kessler Goldstein & Fox at the 2019 CLOC Las Vegas for an exciting discussion about how they are advancing their organization’s intellectual property operations. Earlier sessions on managing intellectual property provided a high-level overview of the new IP Core Competency matrix and highlighted some examples of concepts being put into practice. Now you have the chance to hear more about it, ask questions, and walk away with practical and actionable tips to manage your IP operations.
Time: 11:30 a.m (PDT)
- Adam Jaffe, Director, Legal Management Consulting, Duff & Phelps
- Brent Harris @ Roche Industries
- Jennifer Karr, Patent Operations Manager @ Microsoft Corporation
- Stephanie Sanders @ Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP
- Tina Elsner @ Sterne, Kessler, Goldstein & Fox