Understand six key legal and technical steps to bolster defenses against Business Email Compromise (BEC) and Ransomware attacks. This webinar, co-hosted with Snell & Wilmer, will explore fundamental approaches to mitigate the risk posed by these threats and streamline incident response plans. There is no “easy button” to push – but there are certainly some easy wins.
This 30-min webinar will cover:
- The impact of multi-factor authentication and best practices for implementation
- How to leverage endpoint monitoring efficiently
- Careful considerations for protecting incident response investigations under privilege
- Effective board and C-suite engagement
- Incident response plan reviews, fine-tuning
- Successful elements of a robust backup strategy
Schedule: 1:30 p.m. - 2:15 p.m. (EDT)
- Jonathan Fairtlough, Managing Director, Cyber Risk, Kroll
- James P. Melendres, Partner and Co-Chair, Cyber Security, Data Protection and Privacy, Snell & Wilmer
End-to-end cyber security services provided by unrivaled experts.Cyber Risk
Incident Response Management
Compliant notifications, reputation-saving remediation, and litigation support.Incident Response Management
Kroll CyberDetectER® - Cyber Threat Detection and Response
Proactively monitor, detect and respond to threats virtually anywhere – on endpoints and throughout the surface, deep and dark web.Kroll CyberDetectER® - Cyber Threat Detection and Response
Virtual CISO (vCISO) Advisory Services
Services to help teams safeguard information assets while supporting business operations.Virtual CISO (vCISO) Advisory Services
Understand key legal and technical steps to bolster defenses against business email compromise and ransomware attacks.
Proceed with Caution: Using Controls to Manage Risk in Digital Currency Transactions
COVID-19 + Shadow IT = Trouble Ahead
Has COVID–19 Impacted Your Ability to Preserve Evidence for Future Litigation?
Insider Threat Case Study: Digital Forensics Reveals Fraud, Potential Regulatory Concerns
June 18 - July 7, 2020