Understand six key legal and technical steps to bolster defenses against Business Email Compromise (BEC) and Ransomware attacks. This webinar, co-hosted with Snell & Wilmer, will explore fundamental approaches to mitigate the risk posed by these threats and streamline incident response plans. There is no “easy button” to push – but there are certainly some easy wins.
This 30-min webinar will cover:
- The impact of multi-factor authentication and best practices for implementation
- How to leverage endpoint monitoring efficiently
- Careful considerations for protecting incident response investigations under privilege
- Effective board and C-suite engagement
- Incident response plan reviews, fine-tuning
- Successful elements of a robust backup strategy
Watch the On-demand Webinar Now.
Schedule: 1:30 p.m. - 2:15 p.m. (EDT)
- Jonathan Fairtlough, Managing Director, Cyber Risk, Kroll
- James P. Melendres, Partner and Co-Chair, Cyber Security, Data Protection and Privacy, Snell & Wilmer