A presentation by Devon Ackerman, that focuses on five lanes of Cyber threats facing corporations and businesses around the globe: Criminal, Terrorism, Hacktivists, Espionage, and Nation State. Devon guides the audience through real world scenarios and cyber threats through the eyes of a former FBI Agent’s eyes and a current Incident Responder navigating an ever-evolving world of Digital Forensic approaches to cyber crimes.
- Appropriate for all levels
- Educational Breakout Session
Schedule: 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. (EST)
- Five types of cyber threats
- Incident response tactics
- Cyber threat prevention techniques
- Real life case studies