Join Paul Jackson, Managing Director and Asia-Pacific Leader, Cyber Risk, Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps on "Enhancing Risk-based Cyber Security Against the Next Notpetya" on March 19 at 4:15 p.m. (HKT).
As digital information becomes the lifeblood of business survival, cyber security develops into an enterprise-wide issue. Beyond the IT/compliance boundary, how can risk managers build a proactive and vigilant cyber risk management program to prevent and survive cyber incidents?
- Ransomware, DDoS, Phishing – What are the latest cyber threats?
- Key components of cyber risk management framework
- Who should be accountable?
- How to enhance cyber security defense with latest tools
- How to identify and mitigate cyber threats
- How to respond to cyber attack to minimize operational disruption