In today's global market, all businesses - no matter their size, sector or growth stage - face increasing challenges and threats, and Kroll has significant experience assisting companies to manage these risks. The seminar will focus on how businesses can avoid getting caught in stormy waters by mitigating business risk.
Schedule: 7.30 a.m. - 9.30 p.m.
Register for the event
Our panel of experts will discuss:
- Ten Years Post Financial Crisis: Latest Trends in Financial Investigations and Asset Recovery
- Why Cyber is a Business Issue not an IT Threat
- Enterprise Security Management - Enabling Companies to Identify, Consider and Mitigate Vulnerabilities in their Current or New Operations
- You Think You Know Who You Are Doing Business With, But Do You Really Understand Their Background?
Kroll Panelists Include:
- Andrew Beckett, Managing Director, Head of Cyber Risk, EMEA
- Jonathan Campbell, Director, Compliance Risk and Diligence
- Howard Cooper, Managing Director, Business Intelligence and Investigations
- Nick Doyle, Managing Director, Head of Security Risk Management, EMEA
- Zoë Newman, Managing Director, Business Intelligence and Investigations