Alessandro Volcic will be moderating the 'Corporate Investigations – Managing the Crisis' panel at the IBA Central and Eastern Europe and Central Asia Anti-Corruption Enforcement and Compliance Conference.
The session will explore current best practices when managing corporate investigations bringing together lawyers, in-house counsels and forensic specialists to discuss and share their experience.
Schedule: Nov 12, 08:00 a.m. – Nov 13, 05:45 p.m. (CEST)
About the Event
A conference presented by the IBA Anti-Corruption Committee
- Corporate criminality liability – enforcement trends, compliance defence (failure to prevent)
- Corporate investigations – managing the crisis
- Foreign bribery- why there is no prosecution of foreign bribery in central and eastern Europe and central Asia
- Self-reporting/duty to report corruption, are there any settlements available?
- Bribery in judicial proceedings and abuse of state power
- The use of non-transparent foreign entities
- Regional enforcement panel from law enforcement officials
- The role of NGOs and journalists by uncovering corruption
- Civil and insolvency tools complementing criminal foreign bribery investigations