Trusted. Proven. The Summit is where the worldwide privacy profession gathers annually from DPAs and top regulators to newly minted privacy pros. We invite you to join us in Washington, DC, this March. 2018 promises to be a landmark year in privacy. Make sure you’re a part of it.
Jason Smolanoff will lead the session on Incident Response 3.0 – Managing New (Individual) Legal Liability Issues on March 27 at 4:15 pm. (EST)
With data breach reporting now virtually ubiquitous (California SB 1386, GDPR, etc.), organizations have evolved in the sophistication of their preparation and response. And yet, if the mega breaches of 2016 and 2017 teach anything, it’s that we still have much to learn. Moreover, the job of the CISO and its position as an overall architect and a critical line of defense has changed considerably, with CISO (and CIOs) now at the focus of data breach investigations and response efforts. As more and more organizations lean into the decision to (or not to) notify, risks for organizations and their executives increases.
Join us as we consider:
- Where we have been: a brief review of incident response 1.0 and 2.0
- Notification decision making trends, and how companies are leveraging new tools and techniques in investigations
- How GDPR does (or does not) shift the landscape on notification decision making
- The new focus on CISOs in regulatory investigations and data breach litigation, and questions that all CISO should be asking before they take the job
- What the future may hold, and other lessons from the mega breaches
We will be located in the Exhibit Hall at Booth #26, please stop by to meet with a representative and, learn more about our services.
$130 million credit facility
Takata Europe GmbH has completed the sale of certain assets and liabilities to Key Safety Systems, Inc.
a portfolio company of
has completed a recapitalization with
has been acquired by
October 17, 2017 Chicago
March 30, 2017 New Orleans,