Paul Jackson and Keith Wojcieszek will partner with Norton Rose Fulbright to present an exploration of the dark web, and the risks it poses to business. Please join us for an informative panel discussion and demonstration of the dark web on Thursday, June 7, 2018 at 5:00 p.m.
The dark web is an encrypted network of pages that are hidden from search engines, and consists of dark nets that are purposely engineered to protect the anonymity of hosts and users. The dark web can act as a marketplace for hackers and criminals, where they can sell illegally obtained data and other illicit services.
- Searching the dark web about your organization and/or senior leadership?
- If you suffer a suspected data breach, should you be monitoring dark web on an ongoing basis in case your data surfaces?
- Whether you should be proactively monitoring the dark web for your confidential and proprietary data already exposed?
- Does the availability of dark web searching tools mean your organization should use them? Should you be searching your suppliers or asking them to do so?
- Paul Jackson (Managing Director, Asia-Pacific Leader, Cyber Security and Investigations, Kroll Experts)
- Keith Wojcieszek (Associate Managing Director, Cyber Security and Investigations, North America,Kroll Experts)
- Anna Gamvros (Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright, Hong Kong)
- Declan McDaid (Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright, Hong Kong)