Tommy Helsby will be speaking at the 2018 CMS International Disputes Conference in London this September. Tommy will be taking part in the session ‘Risk In Business: How do corporates manage and mitigate risk across multiple jurisdictions?’
Schedule: 12 p.m - 5.45 p.m (GMT)
Learn more about CMS International Disputes Conference 2018
This half day conference will feature a series of panel discussions, featuring leading GCs & public figures who will share their learnings & insights. The theme for the 2018 Dispute Conference is Risk, Resilience and Reputation – protecting business from risk, achieving competitive Resilience and managing Reputation.
The discussion panels are as follows:
- Cyber Security: Strategy, Compliance and Insurance – a Global Problem.
- Risk In Business: How do corporates manage and mitigate risk across multiple jurisdictions?
- Investment Treaties & The CJEU: resolving the ideological conflict.
- International Investigations: Cartels & International Fraud – what next?
- Reputation Management: Protecting your brand through times of crisis.