International shipping and maritime organizations trust Kroll to provide risk management services in support of their operations and strategic planning initiatives and the development of emergency incident response plans.
Our services include crisis management consulting and evacuation planning, ongoing political risk and security vulnerability assessments/monitoring, and long-term risk management analysis. We provide real-time advice, guidance and intelligence so clients, their leadership, employees, investors, global customers and third-party affiliates can be confident in the implementation of pragmatic security solutions in an evolving and fluid security environment.
Kroll’s global intelligence and security practitioners provide accurate, timely and actionable information so informed decisions can be made.
Crisis Management and Evacuation Planning
We help clients navigate a broad range of unpredictable and volatile events in challenging and rapidly-evolving threat environments.
- Our experts develop a thorough understanding of the organization’s risk tolerance and primary safety and security concerns to best inform a bespoke-level assessment and provide recommendations for areas of focus and refinement
- We work with clients to develop strategies to best manage the exposure of assets, risks to personnel, business continuity and effective threat responses
Our team has over 45 years of experience managing the impacts of risk, assessing complex vulnerabilities to personnel, operations and brands as well as collecting, assessing and prioritizing intelligence from a range of sources.
Risk Monitoring and Analysis
International threats and vulnerabilities posed by ideological extremism, unique and varying criminal elements, fraud schemes, infrastructure reliability, emergency first responder capabilities/willingness, geopolitical and socio-economic divides, etc., are very real, and not always easily recognizable in complex threat environments.
Rapidly evolving situations with the potential to significantly impact clients’ assets and operations can escalate and unfold quickly, and therefore require significant long-term contextual analysis. Consistent and reliable analysis of micro-developments provide the information needed for a robust risk management process.
Kroll provides expert risk monitoring and analysis in a variety of ways, based on individual needs, threat environments and organizational priorities and risk tolerance:
- Event-Driven Monitoring and Analysis – immediate summary of security-related incidents likely to have an impact as they unfold
- Ongoing Risk Analysis – monitoring and analysis of relevant security and political developments (at a predetermined frequency) that have the potential to impact the safety and security of client assets and operations
- Contextual Political Risk Consulting – long-term analysis and monitoring of political, geopolitical, socio-economic and other societal and national/international occurrences to best inform safety and security policies, procedures, risk triggers and emergency action planning tripwires
Maritime Due Diligence
Know-Your-Vessel Compliance and Due Diligence
Compliance Risk and Diligence
Complying with anti-money laundering and anti-bribery and corruption regulations.
Security Risk Management
Helping clients anticipate/respond to a myriad of facility, operational and employee security challenges.
Business Intelligence and Investigations
Providing clients with global investigative expertise to help make critical decisions and mitigate risk.
Global, end-to-end cyber risk solutions.
Global Regulatory Outlook 2017
Mid-Market M&A: The Valuation Gap
In Defense of Fairness Opinions: An Empirical Review of Ten Years of Data
FinCEN’s Recent Customer Due Diligence Guidance for Financial Institutions, Charities and Non-Profits, May Lead to Greater Donor Scrutiny
Kroll Cyber Risk Practice Announces New Hires to Fuel Global Expansion
Pamela Parizek Joins Kroll to Lead the North American Financial Investigations Practice
Kroll Expands Australia Cyber Team with New Incident Response Lead
Reshmi Khurana on Impact of COVID – 19 on ASEAN Countries
John Arvanitis Published in ACAMS Today on a Holistic Approach to AML
85% of Fast Moving Consumer Goods Companies Have Had a Negative Influencer Experience
Kroll Named a Cyber Security Services Pacesetter by ALM Intelligence
Kroll Named in the GIR 100
Reshmi Khurana Quoted in Business Times on Singapore’s Regulatory Framework for Point-to-Point (P2P) Transport Sector
Chin Yong Kwek Talks About How Banks Should Deal with Suspicious Money Flows with Channel News Asia