- 24X7 Hotline 24X7 Hotline
Cyber Risk Assessments
Kroll's cyber risk assessments employ industry best practices and cutting edge technology to deliver actionable recommendations to help companies improve security.Contact Cyber Experts
Members of Kroll’s IT Risk Assessment team are seasoned security professionals versed and skilled in the latest technology and sophisticated tools with the acumen of seasoned criminal investigators.
Our experts are Certified Information Systems Auditors, Certified Information Security Managers, Certified Information Systems Security Professionals, and Certified Ethical Hackers. They are former FBI agents, corporate security directors, cyber investigators, forensic computer scientists, and networking specialists – professionals who understand the language of technology and can perform in-depth assessments that are beyond the capacity of a typical IT staff.
Security Assessments Accurately Define Your Potential for Exposure
With a wealth of experience performing security assessments for clients across numerous industries and government agencies, Kroll's data security experts use proven techniques, industry standards, and a combination of commercial and proprietary technologies to:
- Accurately identify and monitor information security vulnerabilities
- Offer recommendations for managing or resolving data security risks
- Detect potential compliance issues related to data privacy and security
- Create a tailored remediation plan based on the client’s business goals, schedule, and budget
Information Risk Assessments: One Size Does Not Fit All
At Kroll, we understand the importance of tailoring information risk assessments and data breach prevention strategies to each unique organisation. Our data security specialists offer a comprehensive range of assessments to examine our clients’ systems, applications, and processes for potential vulnerabilities, including:
- Enterprise IT risk analysis
- Network security evaluations
- Penetration testing
- Physical security assessments
- Vulnerability determinations
- Web application testing
- Wireless security assessments
- Policy assessment and design
Working with an organisation’s IT staff, Kroll’s cyber risk assessment team examines systems from a top-level perspective, identifying patterns that may reveal the underlying causes of system vulnerabilities. Most importantly, our team turns our findings from our assessments into prioritised and actionable recommendations to help clients better secure their data.