We offer a nationwide specialist service to individuals who are struggling with unmanageable debt, whether the debt is personal or business related.
Our team of experts has deep technical knowledge and extensive practical experience in creating lasting solutions for individuals in financial difficulty. We work with you to resolve all your debts, whether owed personally or jointly with others. Examples of debt included in negotiated arrangements include bank debt, credit union debt, personal guarantees, taxes and money owed to suppliers for goods or services.
We understand that Personal Insolvency often leads to significant stress and we will work with you in a supportive and respectful manner to achieve the following objectives:
- You can meet a reasonable standard of living
- Your home is protected
- Your debt repayments are based on what you can afford
- You return to solvency
Our approach involves the following key steps:
- Analyze: we analyze your financial position, so that we can advise on your specific circumstances
- Recommend a solution: we explain each of the possible solutions (see list and comparison table below) and recommend the solution which is right for you
- Implement the solution for you: we deal with your creditors and implement the agreed solution for you.
What Debt Solutions are available?
- Personal Insolvency Arrangement (PIA) – for Secured and Unsecured Debt
- Debt Settlement Arrangement (DSA) – for Unsecured Debts only
- Informal Debt Arrangement
- Debt Relief Notice (DRN) – for persons with Low Income / Low Assets.
How can we help you?
If you require further information on any of the above debt solutions, or if you would like a free initial consultation, please contact one of our expert advisers at our Dublin office.