Find out how we assist companies throughout the turnaround process, helping them optimize performance.Contact Us
Kroll works with businesses to help them reverse declining performance and rebuild value.
We provide an independent assessment of the root causes of underperformance and help management teams assess and develop the most effective options to address these.
Our approach is to bring challenge, support and acceleration to the turnaround process to ensure viable profit, cash generation and levels of stakeholder support are rapidly achieved.
This ranges from advisory support to hands-on work within companies to plan, implement and track the changes needed.
We ensure turnaround plans are sufficient to build the trust and confidence of all key stakeholders and that their support is maintained throughout the process.
Our combination of global reach and industry knowledge means we have extensive experience with companies of all sizes, across all business sectors. Working with Kroll specialists from across our organization, our team of turnaround specialists has all the skills and tools required to help optimize performance.
We forge close connections with people and businesses, working closely with our clients to understand issues, create solutions and deliver improvements. Our proactive and entrepreneurial approach results in robust turnaround plans that rebuild value for our clients.
How We Can Help
- Cash and working capital management programs – radically improving cashflow
- Performance diagnostics – identifying the key reasons for underperformance and proposed solutions
- Operational turnaround plans - cost reduction, margin enhancement and profit improvement
- Implementation support – programme management and proactive monitoring
- Stakeholder management – to broker support of all stakeholders
- Turnaround financing - debt and equity solutions to maintain liquidity
- M&A support – sell-side and buy-side advice in turnaround situations
- Solvent closure – wind-down assessment and implementation
- Strategic reviews – “Fix, Sell or Close” analysis