Forensic Investigations and Intelligence
Providing clients with global investigative expertise to help make critical decisions and mitigate risk.Contact Us
Kroll’s global Business Intelligence and Investigations practice name has changed to Forensic Investigations and Intelligence. The change reflects how our services have evolved with our clients’ needs. Our experienced forensic investigators and analysts, leading-edge technology and global reach provide clients with innovative, efficient solutions. We find the facts that matter and deliver actionable intelligence.
We help businesses, law firms, financial institutions, private equity firms, government agencies, non-profit institutions and individuals deal with their most complex challenges, including:
Why Choose Kroll?
- We are a global firm. Our experts possess a diverse range of industry and country experience in both mature and emerging markets. We draw on this diversity to bring together multi-disciplinary teams of experts, data, language, and technology—anywhere, anytime.
- We leverage our expertise, global reach and technology to provide clients with an informational advantage. Deeper, more refined and more contextual information results in better decision-making.
- We are constantly refining our extensive toolkit, enabling us to apply the most appropriate technology to each investigation to deliver efficient, effective results.
- We can gather evidence from all legitimate internal or external sources. Reviewing large volumes of data to find the facts that matter is what we do every day. We are experienced in the evidential requirements of, and remedies available from, civil, criminal, regulatory and arbitration proceedings.
- Regulators and authorities consider us truly independent and objective.