Equipment Personal Property Insurance Appraisal and Inventory
We provide comprehensive personal property and equipment insurance valuation services to clients in virtually all private and public sectors.Contact us
Today’s risk managers consider many factors when updating insurable values for equipment and personal property, including:
- Acquisition or divestiture of facilities and associated equipment
- Rationalizations, transfer of production lines, changes in occupancies, plant additions, etc.
- Turnover of capital assets, especially retirements
- Average asset lives in high-tech and healthcare environments
- Use of correct cost trend factors to adjust personal property values
We provide baseline inventory and tagging services that establish a quality foundation for tracking assets - not only for financial purposes, but also for the operational objectives associated with Information Technology Asset Management (ITAM) and Enterprise Asset Management (EAM).
Kroll's employs a global team of experienced equipment valuation specialists. Our professionals use various approaches for personal property insurance appraisals depending on the occupancy and needs of our clients, including detailed asset listing, full physical inventory and appraisal, and on-site verification of specific assets.