In distressed, turnaround and restructuring situations, Kroll supports companies, creditors, fiduciaries and other stakeholders in analysing, negotiating and implementing value-maximizing solutions.
With decades of experience in matters of all sizes and complexity, Kroll's professionals bring both technical expertise and situational preparedness. We stand ready with knowledge and analysis to support our clients’ positions. Senior professionals remain involved in every step of the process, bringing insight, creativity and incisive analysis to the table. Kroll works incessantly to improve recoveries for our clients.
We provide the restructuring overlay to the firm’s valuation, investigative and accounting strengths to offer comprehensive solutions. In addition to the restructuring specialists, we utilize our functional and industry experts to offer an unparalleled array of advisory services.
That breadth and depth of experience sets us apart and ensures we always give our clients comprehensive insight they can trust.
How We Can Help
- Valuation of companies and assets
- Intercreditor disputes
- Development and analysis of projections (cash flow forecasts and long-term projections)
- Plan development and negotiation
- Bankruptcy reporting
- Investigation of pre-petition actions and settlement of claims relating thereto
- Interim management
- Asset sales
- Contested confirmation disputes
- Performance and cash flow optimization
- Tax optimization
- Structural optimization
- Claims reconciliation