Kroll Third-Party Notification Platform
Kroll’s third-party breach management platform cuts through the complex logistics of coordinating breach notification for a compromised entity and the consumer-facing organizations with which they work.
Watch this video to see how we help clients navigate through the complexities of breach notifications with third parties.Get a Demo
Effective Third-Party Breach Management Helps Reduce Notification Complexity and Costs
Kroll provides the technology and expertise to communicate with clients, collect opt-in decisions and exchange data files and letter templates on a simple to use platform that provides a defensible audit trail.
Key Benefits and Features
- Consultation – Kroll Relationship Managers consult with client and counsel, and confirm data ownership and appropriate users
- Optional Branding – Facilitate the co-branding of the third-party portal
- Document Storage – Portal that provides third-parties access to helpful documents shared by client and counsel
- Flexible Onboarding – With Kroll facilitating the onboarding of data owners, this allows them to seamlessly create portal accounts and review data in real time
- Kroll-supplied tailored email or letter notification to impacted third-parties and end users
- Systematic collection of opt-ins and other preferences
- Trackable and auditable engagement with third parties
- Easy to use workflows for fast decision making and data review
- Facilitates opt-in for notification to end customers and regulatory authorities
- Intuitive and customizable SaaS platform
- Use of Kroll's industry leading breach response teams, trained in secure data handling
- Experts at finding efficiency and simplicity in scale
- Benefit of Kroll's expertise and best practices to maintain brand reputation during breach communication
- Opt-in Management – Portal allows decision-makers to opt into notification to the end consumers
- Authority Notification Preparation – Provides simple forms to third-party decision makers that enable notifications to regulatory authority
- Online Data Review – Portal allows third-party decision makers to review and edit contact information for end consumers
- Third-Party Reporting – Utilizing a defensible audit trail, we provide client and counsel details on notification, opt-in and data review during the execution phase
- Consumer Reporting – Providing clients and counsel with details on consumer notification, call center and monitoring activation rates
Reduce the Complexity and Costs of Third-Party Breach Notifications with Kroll's Notification Platform
- Fixed Cost
Support from Kroll’s breach response team without concerns for ballooning billable hours
- Clear ROI
Kroll estimates that it takes up to 5 hours per data owner, Kroll makes this process more efficient, secure, and trackable
- Centralized Consent
Opt-in for end-consumers and regulatory authority notification is managed in the app
Trackable and Secure
Data volume collection, exchange, and facilitation in a single, secure application rather than individual FTP sites, and changes made by the data owners are trackable and auditable
- Seamless Operation
Patent-pending technology reduces chance for human error
Get a Customized Kroll Third-Party Notification Platform Demo
Identity Theft and Breach Notification
Services include drafting communications, full-service mailing, alternate notifications.
Data Breach Call Center Services
Call center services provided for breached populations by skilled representatives.
Global, end-to-end cyber risk solutions.
Holistic solution for data loss events, including facilitating access to credit reports and credit monitoring.
Identity monitoring services that can detect more types of ID theft than credit monitoring alone.
Identity Theft Restoration
Access to investigative experts for live support, best practice advice, and identity restoration.
Wall Street Journal Quotes Heather Williams About Agriculture Industry Ransomware Attacks, 2021
Listen to Data Breach Today as Brian Lapidus and Heather Williams Talk Less Targeted Industries
DARK Reading Quotes Brian Lapidus Discussing Significant Increases in Data Breach Notifications