Efficiently manage, mitigate, and monitor third party risks.
As third party management and anti-bribery and corruption regulations grow increasingly complex, the Kroll Compliance Portal provides you with capabilities designed to bring efficiency and consistency to third party compliance programs, including:
Due Diligence Report
Extending the reach of your team
Execute a risk-based approach to managing your third parties with:
- Customizable questionnaires. Collect the information you need and quickly process high volumes period.
- Risk scoring. Generate risk scores based on your filtering guidelines and trigger actions based on risk thresholds.
- Screening, monitoring, and due diligence. Automatically screen, monitor and conduct additional levels of due diligence based on perceived risk.
- End-to-end digital management. Increase the efficiency of intake and review processes by extending portal functions to colleagues beyond the compliance team.
- Reduced False-positives. Kroll analysts will review false-positive results on initial screens to deliver only the information that matters to you.
- Tracking and auditing. Powerful reporting and audit capabilities.
Tailored to Your Needs
Customize the tool to facilitate your unique decision-making processes.
- Custom workflows. Automate and customize your workflow based on your own unique business rules.
- Advanced user permissions. Control access at various levels within your organization.
- Intuitive interface. Enables business colleagues, internal users and external third parties to easily navigate the system.
- Mobile ready. The responsive design optimizes usability across devices.
- Cloud-based platform. Gives you the flexibility, security and anywhere accessibility only a SaaS platform can deliver.
Intelligence you can trust
The Kroll Compliance Portal provides you with access to Kroll’s experts and the full spectrum of global compliance screening and due diligence solutions.
- Full spectrum of screening and due diligence. Choose according to your needs – from screening a high volume of vendors in a fully automated manner to drawing on the firsthand insights of our global on-the-ground team members.
- Global reach and subject matter expertise. Take advantage of our deep network of affiliates, subject matter experts and researchers in more than 150 countries.
- Analyst-driven research. Kroll analysts provide valuable insight into potential risks, allowing you to focus attention and resources in the right places.
- Monitoring. Powered by LexisNexis© WorldCompliance™, our monitoring solutions helps ensure you have visibility into critical third party events to keep your compliance profiles up-to-date. All the time.
Extensive Security Features
The Kroll Compliance Portal contains a robust security architecture to help protect your valuable information. The suite of security features and certifications include:
- TRUSTe Certified Privacy Seal
- ISO 27001 certification
- Independent evaluation in the form of SOC 1 (SSAE 16), SOC 2
LexisNexis® is a registered trademark of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used under license.
Business Intelligence and Investigations
Providing firms with investigative expertise to help resolve conflict.Business Intelligence and Investigations
Expert analysis and testimony in the context of litigation and/or commercial disputesDisputes
Compliance Risk and Diligence
Complying with anti-money laundering and anti-bribery and corruption regulations.Compliance Risk and Diligence