Cyber Security Awareness Month is observed each October in the United States and across Europe. Sponsored by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the European Union Agency for Network and Information Security, Cyber Security Awareness Month is designed to raise awareness about the importance of cyber security among organizations and individuals by providing tools and resources to stay safe online and increase resilience in the event of a cyber incident. As the global leader in risk management, Kroll is proud to support Cyber Security Awareness Month by providing actionable insights that help people and organizations on their path to cyber resilience.
How to stay safe from cyber security breaches?
Asia Pacific has recently seen numerous changes to legislation and regulations as governments attempt to come to grips with the risks posed by cyber security breaches. In particular, the strengthening of data privacy laws which are increasingly requiring organizations to disclose, within a short time-frame, when they become aware that personally identifiable information belonging to customers or employees has been exposed. The associated heavy penalties are driving more and more companies to take proactive measures.
Webinar: Email: Your Organization’s Best Friend or Worst Enemy?
- 10/24-26 - PCI EMEA – Barcelona
- 10/26 - Advisen – New York
- 10/16-18 - IAPP – San Diego
- 10/20 - Women in Cyber – New York
- 10/8-11 - CHART Exchange – Baltimore
- 10/8-13 - IBA Annual Conference – Sydney
- 10/12-13 - NetDiligence West – Santa Monica
- NASCIO – Austin
- Private Equity International – San Francisco
- Privacy & Security Forum – Washington
- CLM & Business Insurance Cyber Summit – NYC