Risk Management Conference 2018 (Hong Kong)
- Regal Hong Kong Hotel, Hong Kong
- Start Date:
- March 19, 2018 8:30 AM
- End Date:
- March 20, 2018 5:00 PM
Join Kroll's Paul Jackson on "Enhancing Risk-Based Cyber Security against the Next NotPetya" on March 19 at 4:15pm
As digital information becomes the lifeblood of business survival, cybersecurity develops into an enterprise-wide issue. Beyond the IT/compliance boundary, how can risk managers build a proactive and vigilant cyber risk management program to prevent and survive cyber incidents?
• Ransomware, DDoS, Phishing – What are the latest cyber threats?
• Key components of cyber risk management framework
• Who should be accountable?
• How to enhance cyber security defence with latest tools
• How to identify and mitigate cyber threats
• How to respond to cyberattack to minimise operational disruption