Join professionals from Kroll and Duff & Phelps as they share what you should know about business email compromise and why now it's even more important to consider as we navigate the uncertainty of COVID-19. They'll discuss how you can minimise business disruption and economic losses from this fraudulent activity and how operating remotely may pose a heightened risk for you and your business.
Schedule: 2:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. (GMT)
This webinar will cover:
- What is business email compromise?
- Is it a problem?
- How is business email compromise done?
- Who is a target?
- What can you do about it?
- Kevin Hart, Associate Managing Director, Business Intelligence and Investigations, Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps
- Sharon Barrett, Director, Global Restructuring Advisory, Duff & Phelps
- James Thoburn, Vice President, Cyber Risk, Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps
Business Intelligence and Investigations
Providing firms with investigative expertise to help resolve conflict.Business Intelligence and Investigations
End-to-end cyber security services provided by unrivaled experts.Cyber Risk
Global Restructuring Advisory
Advising companies, financial sponsors and other stakeholders involved in challenging situations and distressed transactions.Global Restructuring Advisory
Beyond Compliance: Creating a Culture of Integrity
Proceed with Caution: Using Controls to Manage Risk in Digital Currency Transactions
Why Compliance Programs Fail
IP Protection in a Borderless World
June 18 - July 7, 2020