2014 Anti-Bribery and Corruption Benchmarking Report
May 6, 2014
Untangling the Web of Risk and Compliance
A collaboration between Kroll and Compliance Week
We surveyed a group of global compliance executives and found:
- More than 50% anticipate the bribery and corruption risks to their company will increase
- 75% have no oversight of cyber security
- 58% never train third parties
- Only 43% monitor compliance after a third-party relationship begins
- Only 48% of compliance officers automate their anti-corruption program in some way
2015 Anti-Bribery and Corruption Benchmarking Survey
March 13, 2015
Kroll invites you to participate in the 2015 Anti-Bribery and Corruption Survey – our annual review of the bribery risks corporations face, and the compliance efforts you employ to fight them. Once again, we are partnering with Compliance Week to analyze the results and produce a special report which will help benchmark your ABC compliance programs. Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Click here to take the survey
It should take less than 20 minutes and your responses will be secure and anonymous.
Download Your Complimentary Copy of the Report
Please enter your details to get your complimentary copy of the 2014 Anti-Bribery and Corruption Benchmarking Report.