2016 InnoXcell Annual Symposium (IAS)
One-of-a-kind Global Legal & Regulatory Compliance Symposium
The InnoXcell Annual Symposium (IAS) is the largest and the most comprehensive international legal and regulatory compliance conference in Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Singapore, Australia and the United States.
- Washington Plaza Hotel, Washington, DC, United States
- December 6, 2016
- 9:00 AM
This is the only event of its kind that will run multiple paths covering great diversity of Legal and Regulatory Compliance topics with over 30 sessions which cover the best practices for doing business globally and the legal and compliance implication.
Who should attend?
(Complimentary passes available for below professionals)
- Policy Makers, Regulators
- Members of theJudiciary General Counsel and Legal Counsel
- Business Leaders, C-Suite Executives, Directors, Regional/CountryManagers
- Head of Compliance, Internal Audit and Company Secretary
Benefit from attending
- Gaining insights into and be part of the dialogue on how to growth your business globally.
- Exploring Best practices from business leaders, how legal and regulatory hurdles affecting the growth of businesses globally can be prevented
- Examining how US law will impact how you and your clients doing business globally
- Networking with leading policymakers, business leaders and legal professionals