Private Fund Finance & Compliance Forum 2017
Defining Private Fund Finance & Compliance in a Shifting Regulatory Environment
Create a roadmap of vital strategies needed to fulfill the evolving responsibilities and expectations of CFOs and CCOs.
- Hilton, Financial District | San Francisco, CA
- Start Date:
- October 4, 2017 9:00 AM
- End Date:
- October 5, 2017 5:00 PM
With increasing responsibilities, investor demands and regulatory requirements, CFOs and CCOs are wearing multiple hats while navigating an evolving regulatory environment.
The Forum provides an industry driven analysis of regulatory guidelines and requirements to identify gaps, safeguard the firm from enforcement actions, as well as inform CFOs and CCOs of the impact of changes on their roles.
Finance & Compliance Professionals will:
- Examine how to maintain a balance in meeting investor and regulator demands
- Hear directly from the SEC on hot button issues
- Engage with peers about best practices within finance and compliance roles
- Interact with thought-leaders on what’s driving recent changes in the industry and what’s expected ahead
Kroll's Associate Managing Director Bill Dixon will moderate the panel on cybersecurity on October 5th: Cybersecurity review: assessing the risks and gaps to fix.