Mergermarket Italian M&A and Private Equity Forum 2018
- Principe Di Savoia, Milan
- Start Date:
- October 24, 2018 8:15 AM
- End Date:
- October 24, 2018 1:30 PM
Managing Director Marianna Vintadis will be speaking at the Mergermarket Italian M&A and Private Equity Forum discussing Cross-Border M&A Deals and Trends.
Topics will include:
- Italian M&A has started to show signs of stress in places due to a populist turn in Italian politics with parties differing on their stances towards fiscal policy and EU membership.
- Domestic activity has fallen of late, below 2015's records, however foreign companies seem unperturbed to make mega acquisitions.
- Will Italy remain an attractive target for foreign investors or will political instability affect investment?
- Are Chinese investors moving away from German assets to pursue Italian start-ups to fund innovation?
- M&A insurance market expansion in the offering of risk transfer solution to investors (foreign and domestic) in domestic targets
ABOUT THE EVENT
At the Italian M&A and Private Equity Forum, now in its 11th year, dealmakers will discuss how to navigate an uncertain landscape to find investment opportunities amongst a network of senior M&A professionals.
Learn more about Marianna Vintiadis