Managing the “Independents”: Legal Ethics and Tips for In-House Counsel: 2018 AHLA Annual Meeting
- Hyatt Regency Chicago, Chicago, IL, USA
- Start Date:
- June 24, 2018 11:00 AM
- End Date:
- June 24, 2018 12:00 PM
In partnership with the Illinois Association of Healthcare Attorneys (IAHA), Kroll's Kenya Faulkner and NYC Department of Social Services' James G. Sheehan will present an informative session " Managing the “Independents”: Legal Ethics and Tips for In-House Counsel" during the 2018 AHLA In-House Counsel Program & Annual Meeting on June 24, 2018 from 11:00 AM- 12:00 PM.
Health care organizations (and other business and charitable entities) must deal with professionals and special engagements who have an “independent” role. This session will address:
• How in-house interact with and oversee these independents
• Professional rules issues on interaction with independents-conflicts, privilege, work product, disclosure
• How to document and project manage an independent engagement
• Reporting by independents to C-suite and governing body-when and how
• How “independent” reports and conclusions can or will be used
Learn more about Kenya Mann Faulkner
For more information about AHLA's Annual Meeting and to register, please visit the link below.