AmCham panel discussion - Post Malaysian elections
- AmCham Office - Stamford American Auditorium
- Start Date:
- May 30, 2018 11:45 AM
- End Date:
- May 30, 2018 1:30 PM
Shaun Sandu, Associate Director will be chairing a panel discussion organised in conjunction with AmCham (American Chamber of Commerce in Singapore).
Following the unprecedented win by Malaysia’s Pakatan Harapan (“PH”), this panel discussion will analyse the manifesto of Malaysia’s Pakatan Harapan (“PH”), power dynamics within PH, PH’s economic priorities, Malaysia’s changing economic relationships with foreign countries, the still important role of UMNO, and the implications for both foreign and local businesses in the short and medium term.
- Shaun Sandu, Associate Director, Investigations & Disputes, Kroll
- Munir Abdul Aziz, Deputy Managing Partner, Wong & Partners – a member firm of Baker & McKenzie International;
- Lee Hwok Aun, Senior Fellow, Institute of Southeast Asian Studies;
- Stanley Y.P. Tan, Senior Associate, Mayer Brown JSM;
- Yu Leng Khor, Director, Segi Enam Advisors Pte Ltd