2017 Corporate Compliance & Ethics Forum
Join like-minded Chief Compliance Officers for inspiration and insight, networking and learning, and proven strategies to improve your business practices.
- Biltmore Hotel | Miami, FL
- Start Date:
- December 3, 2017 9:00 AM
- End Date:
- December 5, 2017 3:00 PM
Kroll's John Arvanitis will participate on the following panel on Monday, December 4th at 5:00 pm.
Corporate Internal Investigations: Best Practices & Pitfalls
- How do you train individuals conducting internal investigations to understand the purpose, scope, and meaning of the investigation?
- How do you ensure that every investigation is treated as an opportunity to identify ways to improve policies, procedures, and investigative techniques?
- What are the critical factors in developing a communications strategy to disclose the existence of an investigation and/or the outcome?
- What implications does the Yates Memo have on corporate investigations going forward?
- What are the key steps in concluding an investigation, briefing management, and transitioning to corrective action? How does the Upjohn warning affect privilege?