2016 Latin America Cybersecurity Symposium
Emerging cyber threats and key cybersecurity and data privacy legal obligations in Latin America.
- Jones Day Miami Office, Brickell World Plaza, Florida
- April 1, 2016
- 8:30 AM
Kroll is pleased to co-sponsor of the 2016 Latin America Cybersecurity Symposium, hosted by the international law firm Jones Day. Jonathan Fairtlough, Managing Director within Kroll's Cyber Security and Investigations practice, will be moderating the event.
Please join us at the Jones Day Miami office to hear leading lawyers, government officials, advisors, and business leaders discuss emerging cyber threats and key cybersecurity and data privacy legal obligations in Latin America, and information management and compliance best practices.
The program on the day will include:
- A New Layer of International Data Protection Complexity: Latin America’s Current and Developing Privacy and Cybersecurity Regulatory Issues and Risks.
- High Risks, High Rewards—Emerging Technologies and Developing Privacy and Data Security Risks.
- Managing Complexity—How to Develop and Effectively Manage a Privacy and Cybersecurity Compliance Program in Latin America.
- “It’s a Matter of When”—Structuring an Effective Response to a Privacy and Security Breach and Crisis Management Program Across Latin America.
- Your Data Has Been Compromised. Now What?—Effective Response to Internal Investigations, Active Cyber Defense, Law Enforcement Coordination, and Prosecutorial Assistance.