Associate Managing Director, Cyber Security — Hong Kong
August 29, 2017
The Associate Managing Director (AMD) position is an operational leadership role within the Cyber Security Practice in our Hong Kong office.
Our Cyber Security & Investigations Practice provides solutions that help clients comply with the myriad of IT Risk Prevention/Assessments and Cyber/Data Breach Response and Investigation.
The Associate Managing Director, you will be responsible for delivery of overall financial and client objectives. You will be expected to identify new business opportunities and be actively involved in the development of marketing and product initiatives given their first-hand knowledge of the pre-breach assessment market space and client feedback.
Responsibilities will also include negotiating and reviewing deal contracts, drafting and reviewing proposals, managing pipeline, supporting client executives in closing deals, speaking as content expert, and drafting thought leadership which will positively reflect upon Kroll and the business.
Above all, you must be able to demonstrate a passion and energy for this role, and possess the confidence and ability to drive forward Kroll’s leadership in this dynamic and challenging field.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Lead Hong Kong penetration testing, red-team testing, threat hunting and cyber risk assessments and contribute to incident response engagements
- Contribute to the growth of the Cyber practice, including the development and implementation of strategic and tactical plans to exceed the growth and revenue goals of the organization.
- Manage complex client engagements with multiple components including risk assessments, security testing and forensic investigations.
- Influence and collaborate with practitioners across all of Kroll on cross-functional practice/business collaboration efforts.
- Partner with the sales team to develop and execute campaigns which drive revenue and increase market and consumer awareness for the overall suite of services offered.
- Represent Kroll in speaking engagements, conventions, industry events and sound bites as required
- Mentor and develop staff to ensure the execution of client objectives and deliverables.
- 10 + years of professional service leadership including expertise in the areas of cyber security implementation, information risk assessment, and security testing.
- Experience and content expertise in the cyber security/information security space.
- Experience with CBEST and holding CREST certifications are a major advantage
- Industry Certifications including GIAC, CISSP, CISA, CCNP, CCIE, MCSE preferred
- Proven track record of success in managing technical and analytical teams in a professional services environment.
- Has successfully worked with C-Level executives, chief compliance, risk and privacy officers
- Demonstrate exemplary written and oral communication skills
- Experienced in contract preparation, review and execution
- Excellent relationship building skills and the ability to establish trust and credibility across the organization
- Strong ability to influence across multiple business lines
- Must be flexible, enthusiastic and possess good human relations skills.
- Must be able to think independently and make sound decisions.
- Must be proficient in MS office products, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project Management. Proficiency in and knowledge of industry standard cyber investigation and risk assessment tools a plus.
- Demonstrated expertise in managing partnerships with large and/or industry-leading organizations.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (listening, verbal, written presentation)
- Display ability to communicate effectively particularly with external clients and internal colleagues demonstrating the ability to reach the desired project outcome.
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
- BA/BS required, advanced degree preferred.
Kroll is the leading global provider of risk solutions. For more than 40 years, Kroll has helped clients make confident risk management decisions about people, assets, operations, and security through a wide range of investigations, cyber security, due diligence and compliance, physical and operational security, and data and information management services. Headquartered in New York with more than 35 offices in 20 countries, Kroll has a multidisciplinary team of nearly 1,000 employees and serves a global clientele of law firms, financial institutions, corporations, non-profit institutions, government agencies and individuals.
For more information visit kroll.com
Job descriptions are not intended and should not be construed to be all inclusive lists of responsibilities, requirements or working conditions associated with a job. While the job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties from particular jobs as it deems necessary.
Interested candidates should send their curriculum vitae stating your current and expected salary by e-mail to [email protected] quoting reference AMD-CP-HK.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and will only be used for recruitment purposes. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful.