The growth and enforcement of anti-money laundering (AML) and anti-bribery and corruption regulations has been increasing the world over, vastly complicating compliance efforts.
Kroll is a world leader in not only conducting due diligence inquiries and compliance-related investigations but also trusted by companies worldwide to help establish policies and programs aimed toward preventing fraud and complying with AML and anti-bribery and corruption regulations.
Kroll conducts hundreds of thousands of due diligence inquiries each year, in every market sector and jurisdiction. This experience enables us to help clients:
- Identify weaknesses in internal controls, with special attention to cultural challenges in emerging markets
- Create robust programs that meet compliance and integrity requirements of USA Patriot Act, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, UK Bribery Act and new regulations as they are enacted
- Conduct appropriate due diligence on partners, third party vendors and downstream suppliers
- Investigate suspected or alleged compliance violations, with expertise in cross-border and multijurisdictional inquiries
- Apply innovative technology solutions to address high-volume needs
- Undertake monitoring as mandated by government entities
End-to-end AML and compliance-related solutions on a consultative and outsourced basis
Kroll is world-renowned for our unparalleled expertise in the handling of AML, anti-bribery and corruption matters. Because we can offer clients end-to-end solutions that are scalable according to their needs, they can realize significant economic and operational advantages over assembling and maintaining an in-house team.
Moreover, Kroll is on the forefront of offering technology-enabled solutions, such as our new 3rd Party Risk Assessor, that segment risk for the better allocation of resources and customized due diligence and compliance programs.
Kroll’s unmatched investigative capabilities, worldwide presence and long-standing reputation for independence and integrity make us uniquely qualified for helping clients address and resolve regulatory concerns.