The sources and nature of risk are ever-changing.
In an increasingly complex global business environment and facing an evolving regulatory landscape, leaders have a responsibility to make decisions that effectively mitigate risks and comply with global standards.
At Kroll, we help leaders reduce risk, manage compliance, navigate litigation and make confident decisions about:
- the people they hire and third parties they choose to work with;
- the investments they make in new ventures or their own expansion;
- the data they store, manage and protect;
- and the crises they face that require expertise in conducting investigations and resolving disputes.
Kroll is the leading global provider of risk solutions. We help our clients prevent, respond to and remediate risk, leveraging our 40 years of expertise in screening, investigations & intelligence, analytics, and data management.
Headquartered in New York with 55 offices across 26 countries, Kroll has a multidisciplinary team of nearly 2,300 employees.
Kroll was founded on the principle of integrity, helping clients uncover kickbacks, fraud or other forms of corruption. Today, our array of solutions has changed but our core values remain essentially the same, among them: to treat our employees and clients with the utmost respect and uphold the highest degree of honesty and trust in all our business interactions.
Kroll is committed to conducting business ethically. Our Code of Conduct and Business Ethics policy helps guide day-to-day business contacts and dealings, and ensures we comply with national and international laws and regulations that govern our businesses. The Code establishes principles for how our employees deal with our clients, the public and one another.
The values and rules set out in the Code are, broadly speaking:
- Understand and follow the laws and regulations governing our business
- Be honest, open, fair, and trustworthy in all activities and relationships
- Avoid conflicts of interest
- Protect the Company’s corporate assets
- Foster a safe, healthy, and productive workplace
- Maintain accountability at all levels of the organization
Kroll is proud of its commitment to a corporate culture of integrity, and endeavors to share that commitment with its clients.